- We are getting closer and closer to Jesus return
- God is on the move.
The kind of people God uses to change the world:
- Have decided Jesus is worthy of their lives no matter what
- Revelation 5:1-5, 9-10
- There is no one else like Jesus
- No one other than Jesus is worthy
- Because Jesus is worthy, He is worth our lives
- When Jesus is central all things are possible.
- When the glory of God is central, all things become secondary.
- We have the answer to the world’s problems because we have Jesus.
- The foreign aid workers who stay longer than 6 months to a year are Christians. When we have Jesus there is a compassion outside of ourselves to draw from that compels us.
- Moravians sent missionaries and inspired movements because of the presence and working of Jesus.
- Heaven is their home.
- We have to quit treating this life as if it were our home.
- Heaven is my objective.
- They understand that the church is God’s plan A.
- The church is God’s plan A to show His glory.
- 1 Peter 2:9-10
Story of Middle East team’s Church Planting Movement. -> Genesis 3:6 Released the shame that was over the muslim women and they exclaimed “It’s no just our fault.”
Who wants to waste their lives watching other people live theirs on TV?
Colossians 1:27; Psalms 2:8