1. You gotta learn how to sing before the earthquake arrives.
A. Earthquakes happen
B. We are to respond differently in tough situations.
C. Church is rehearsal for the rest of the week.
D. Enter courts with thanksgiving and. One with something to bless others. Psalm 100:4
2. Get ready. When the earthquake comes the prison doors are going to fly open.
3. Everyone’s chains will fall off.
A. Our presence creates an atmosphere for other’s chains to fall off.
4. This is not a time for running, but a time for staying.
I feel exactly the same there as I do here, filled with the spirit of God.”
5. Salvation is promised to come to households.
6. All filled with joy that they could see the testimony of God.